NWE Music Studio Director
However, this fascinating collection of data truly proves all that we have previously thought and heard about music. According to www.soundunited.com. "3 in 4 Americans Say Music Has Been Key to Improving their Mental Health During COVID". The study also states:
- - Listening to music ranked #1 as most important to improving happiness, ahead of exercise and watching television.
- - Nearly 8 in 10 say listening to music has become more important amidst the stresses of the last year.
- - 69% would give up their favorite social media account for one year over giving up listening to music.
- - 72% of remote-working Americans have created a pump-up playlist to improve overall energy levels.
- What is your why for listening to music? Do you listen to specific music for specific tasks or moods? Have you found yourself listening to more music during the pandemic? Have you listened to different types of music since the pandemic started? Did you listen to different music earlier in the pandemic versus what you are listening to now? What will be on your future playlists?
To read more about this study and article, click here